Here are some things that separate us from the other clubs.
- We have the highest number of high school players recruited to colleges ( DI, DII & DIII ).
- We have the highest number of players on the AA All County Girls First & Second Lacrosse Teams .
- We have indoor (API) and outdoor facilities (MACC) for practices. Both facilities are located within 6 miles of each other.
- We have Sports Performance Training and Conditioning during the winter ( age appropriate)
- We have a partnership with MedStar National Rehabilitation Network .
- We have a partnership with Dr. Tim Herzog, Reaching Ahead Counseling and Mental Performance
- We have a FULL time Recruiting Director
- We have a Elementary/ Middle School Coordinator
- We are the ONLY CLUB in AA County with college players nominated for the prestigious Tewaaraton Award.
- We have the endorsement of the following Club/Tournament Directors:
- Tracey Wiener (Club Owner & Tournament Director) Long Island Yellow Jackets
- Charlie Shoulberg (Club Owner & Tournament Director) STEPS Lacrosse in New Jersey & Philadelphia & Lax For The Cure, Nike Elite G8, Live Love lax, Nike Elite 120 Camp
- Krystin Porcella (Club Owner & Tournament Director) Elite Lax & Top Of The Bay Tournaments
- Mike Haight (Club Owner & Tournament Director) Rebels & Renegades Lacrosse & ThinkLax Tournaments
- Denise Westcott (Club Director & Former College Coach) Capital Lacrosse Club Director & Asst. Coach @ St. Stephens St. Agnes
We ask that players trying out attend AT least two tryout dates for maximum exposure to our evaluators!
We believe our players are more that just lax players! It's our job to help them be the best they can be "On and Off The Field"
Questions, Please contact Bev Altig @